TpT Makeover Challenge

Hi everyone!

I hope your summer is off to a GREAT start!  I'm participating in a TpT Seller Challenge this summer.  I thought it might light a little fire under my "you know what" to get some things done that I want to accomplish.  Let's just say I've taken a lot of naps this summer, lol!!  No, I really have been working.  I started a quarter rest file and have 10 PDF and the song collection done for that as well as a collaboration for nursery rhymes that I'm working on with my preschool teachers.  And you know, that Recorder is AWESOME file is still sitting there waiting to be finished, lol!

Alright back to the challenge, here's this week's challenge:

 I LOVE the Beat Strips file that I have in my TpT store, and evidently others do too as it's one of my top sellers.  It's great for composition, dictation/notation and for assessments.  The problem is it was one of my first products.  So, here's the comparison:



Before it had no cover sheet.  We all know that TpT products are like people.  It's more important what's IN the file rather than the outward appearance.  I in theory should have made over a product that needed to be "beautified" on the inside but I'll be honest, I didn't have the time to do that with the other things I wanted to get done.  So, here's a close up of the before:

One of my favorite clip artists is Nikki at Melonheadz and I just recently introduced to RebeccaB, who's  papers I LOVE. With RebeccaB's papers and borders and Nikki's cutie patootie playing the drum the file now has a cover. 

Just in case the picture above is too small, here it is again:
To celebrate the make-over it'll be on sale for 1/3 off the normal price.  Just head over to my TpT store by clicking here.  If you're not already following me on TpT please do so.  I'll be having a giveaway and sending out some free followers-only files when I reach 2,000 followers, I'm only 37 away!

Happy Monday everyone!


a Kodaly inspired blog Amy Abbott Colorado music elementary teacher ideas files downloads
music a la abbott music education teacher resources teaching elementary kodaly musical concepts teachers pay teachers amy abbott musicalaabbott.com

1 comment