Hacked Email

This is a quick note to let you all know that my gmail was hacked.  I apologize to everyone who received a hacked email note from me!

No, I'm not in the Ukraine and in need of money (although, if you really want to send me some, please send it to Erie, CO! :) ).

This means that all emails coming to my amy.j.abbott@gmail.com account are NOT being received by me.  If you need to email me or would like to take advantage of the current TpT sale (see the post on October 6, 2013), please email me at this account to receive your free products.

Thanks!
Amy

a Kodaly inspired blog Amy Abbott Colorado music elementary teacher ideas files downloads
music a la abbott music education teacher resources teaching elementary kodaly musical concepts teachers pay teachers amy abbott musicalaabbott.com

No comments

Post a Comment