Wishlist Wednesday

 Hi there everyone!  Yikes, this school year has been like sitting on the beach and the tide is gradually rising but all of a sudden it engulfs you.  That's been August, lol!  I have some posts coming up but in case you haven't heard I wanted to let you know of the BIG TpT sale.  Sale again?!  Yep!  TpT decided to surprise people with a bonus shopping day!

So, tonight I'm linking up with Aileen Miracle's Wish list Wednesday linky party!  Part of the linky party is to blog about one product of your own and two by other TpT sellers.


The first item I'd like to highlight is a product of my own.  I'm teaming up with some other music teachers, a portion of all the proceeds of this product will be going to a music teacher friend in need. My "teachershelpingteachers" product is my Treble Clef is Awesome set.  I used this last year with my kids and they really "got it" and I tried to provide a lot of different activities.
** Thanks to Jena Hudson at Sew Much Music for the darling promo picture! :)


The next one I've had my eye on since we did the BIG giveaway in July and that is a file by the amazing Tracy King!  These Exit Tickets would be a great way to bring closure to class and have the student really think about what they learned in class.

The final (not really, but the final one I'm going to blog about) product on my wishlist is this set of Band Music Kid Doodles by Jamie Harnar.  
I just love those smiling kids and while I have a lot of music clipart there's something that just warms my heart with this set!

I can't wait to share with you later this week about my classroom and the decor set that I have ALMOST finished. I actually hope to get it up by tomorrow for the sale!

I hope you all that are back to school are having a great time teaching and those of you that haven't start yet, enjoy an afternoon at the pool for me! :)


a Kodaly inspired blog Amy Abbott Colorado music elementary teacher ideas files downloads
music a la abbott music education teacher resources teaching elementary kodaly musical concepts teachers pay teachers amy abbott musicalaabbott.com

No comments

Post a Comment