Milestones

Hi everyone!  This is a quick post to let you know that I'm having a 20% off sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store today and tomorrow to celebrate a recent TpT milestone (and my birthday)!!!  Additionally, for every $20 you spend I will email you a link to $5.00 of product from my store of your choice!!!  Don't put your freebie in your cart, instead email me after you make your purchase with the names of the products you want and I'll send them to you! :)



Additionally, head over and pick up my "Apple Tree, Disappearing Song file".  It's free all this week!! :)  Your rating is greatly appreciated!

Have a GREAT day!

a Kodaly inspired blog Amy Abbott Colorado music elementary teacher ideas files downloads
music a la abbott music education teacher resources teaching elementary kodaly musical concepts teachers pay teachers amy abbott musicalaabbott.com

1 comment